Magnesium sulfate, 250 mg/ml 5 ml 10 pcs
Pharmacotherapeutic group, ATX: B05. Plasma exchange and perfusion solutions
ATX code: B05XA05
Correction and prevention of hypomagnesemia including diabetes, parenteral nutrition, diuretics, muscle relaxants, chronic alcoholism, malabsorption;
– Arrhythmia (supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia of “pirouette” type);
– Arterial hypertension including. Arterial hypertension including hypertensive crisis with cerebral edema phenomena;
– Convulsive syndrome (leg cramps, muscle twitching, tremor and tetanic seizures);
– Pre-eclampsia and eclampsia;
– Premature birth, late pregnancy toxicosis;
– Poisoning with salts of heavy metals: arsenic, tetraethyl lead, soluble barium salts.
How to take, the dosage
Serum magnesium levels should be monitored before and during treatment. The dose of magnesium sulfate should be adjusted individually according to the patient’s needs and response to treatment.
– expressed arterial hypotension;
– prenatal period (2 hours before delivery)
– expressed renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 20 ml/min);
– hypersensitivity and hypermagnesemia.
Symptoms: possible respiratory depression, CNS depression, up to the development of narcosis.
Treatment: as an antidote in case of magnesium sulfate overdose use calcium preparations – calcium chloride or calcium gluconate.
Magnesium sulfate, Magnesium sulfate
|Conditions of storage|
At a temperature not exceeding 30 °C.
Borisov Medical Preparations Plant, Belarus
Borisov Medical Preparations Plant
Buy Magnesium sulfate, 250 mg/ml 5 ml 10 pcs with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.