A herbal remedy.
– triterpene saponins – A-F glycosides;
– triterpene alcohols – monols, diols, triols;
– flavonoids, including isoramnetin and quercetin glycosides;
– hydroxycoumarins, including scopoletinin, umbelliferon, esculetinin;
– kartinoids – lutein, cesaxanthin;
– essential oils – alpha-cadinol, T-cadinol, fatty acids;
– water-soluble polysaccharides – rhamnorabinogalactans, arabinogalactans.
It has anti-inflammatory effect, reduces capillary permeability. Due to the presence of terpene alkaloids, lactone and flavones, it has antimicrobial activity.
It helps to improve the metabolic function of the liver (improving bile composition, decreasing the concentration of bilirubin and cholesterol), increases secretory and excretory functions, stimulates reparative processes in the gastrointestinal tract.
Cholecystitis, Stomatitis, Sore throat, Angina, Tonsillitis, Laryngitis, Gum inflammation
Cauliflower flowers are used in inflammatory diseases of the mouth, upper respiratory tract, angina, cholecystitis, gastritis.
The marigold flowers contain:
macro and trace elements.
How to take, the dosage
- internal, 1 brisket pour 200 ml boiled water, boil for 15 minutes, the resulting infusion bring to 200 ml, cool for 45 minutes
- apply after eating. The course of treatment 3-4 weeks, if necessary, can be extended up to 6 weeks.
Used as a wash, compresses.
- cutaneous itching
- bitter mouth
- burning sensation in epigastric region
- intensification of abdominal pain
Calendula (Nogotkov) flowers
|Conditions of storage|
Store in a dry place protected from light.
Buy Mulleins, flowers crushed 50 g with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.