Glutargin alcocline, 1 g 10 pcs
Out of stock
(E-mail when Stock is available)
- Glutargin is a salt of arginine and glutamic acid. During alcohol intoxication it stimulates alcohol utilization in monooxygenase system of the liver, prevents inhibition of the key enzyme of ethanol utilization – alcohol dehydrogenase; accelerates inactivation and excretion of toxic products of ethanol metabolism by increasing formation and oxidation of succinic acid; reduces depressant effects of alcohol on CNS due to neurotransmitter properties of excitatory glutamic acid. Due to these properties Glutargin shows antitoxic and sobering effects;
- Hlutargin also has hypoammonemic and hepatoprotective properties, caused by the activation of ammonia deactivation in the body, antioxidant, antihypoxic and membranostabilizing effects, has a positive effect on energy supply processes in hepatocytes.
- Glutargin has no embryotoxic, gonadotoxic, mutagenic and teratogenic effects, does not cause allergic and immunotoxic reactions;
Prevention of intoxication and hepatoxic effects of alcohol.
The treatment of acute alcohol intoxication and moderate degree of severity, as well as in the complex therapy of post intoxication disorders after severe acute alcohol poisoning.
Powder for preparation of oral solution.
Arginine glutamate (in terms of 100% substance) 1.0 g.
Glycine 0.50 g,
Mannitol (E421) 0.79 G,
Citric acid (aqueous-free) 0.60 g,
aspartame (E951) 0.06 g,
Lemon flavoring 0.05 g.
How to take, the dosage
The drug is administered to adults orally, regardless of meals, pre-dissolve the bag in ¼ – ½ cup of water.
In order to prevent intoxication and hepatotoxic effects of alcohol 2 packets (2g arginine glutamate) are prescribed 1-2 hours before alcohol intake or 1 packet (1g arginine glutamate) 1 hour before alcohol intake and 1 packet (1g arginine glutamate) within 0.5 hours after alcohol intake.
To treat acute alcohol intoxication of mild and moderate severity, 1 sachet 4 times a day with intervals of 1-2.5 hours, in the next 2-3 days – 1 sachet 2 times a day.
In case of severe alcohol intoxication, after a course of intravenous administration of Glutargin Alcoclin, 1 sachet 2 times a day for 20 days as part of complex therapy.
When prescribing to patients with endocrine dysfunction, it should be noted that the drug may slightly increase insulin and growth hormone secretion, which does not require correction of drug therapy in patients with diabetes and/or acromegaly./p>
The effect of the drug on driving ability
The drug does not affect the ability to drive
– hypersensitivity to the components of the drug
– childhood under 18 years
– pregnancy and lactation
– phenylketonuria as the drug contains aspartame
– febrile condition
– severe impairment of filtration (nitrogen-excreting) renal function (creatinine clearance 30 ml/min).
A slight discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract and nausea immediately after using the drug may occur, which go away on their own.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, pain in the chest area, discomfort in the epigastric region, insomnia, transient transient decrease of blood pressure, atrioventricular block, allergic reactions.
Treatment: symptomatic, if necessary antihistamines, in severe cases – intravenous administration of glucocorticosteroids.
|Conditions of storage|
Store in the original package at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Powder for preparation of solution for oral administration
Buy Glutargin alcocline, 1 g 10 pcs with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.