- Calcium and/or vitamin D3 deficiency (including during pregnancy and lactation);
- promotes proper growth and strengthening of bones, joints, teeth and nail plates;
- Calcium and/or vitamin D3 deficiency (including during pregnancy and lactation).leads to restoration of bone density and structure (fractures and injuries);
- contributes to the prevention of osteoporosis (including women in menopause and after menopause);
- reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
croscarmellose sodium (carrier),
Calcium stearate and talc (anti-caking agents),
natural flavoring (orange),
citric acid monohydrate (acidity regulator),
cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
How to take, the dosage
Children 3-7 years old take 1 tablet once a day, children over 7 years old, pregnant and lactating women take 1 tablet 1-2 times a day, adults take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day with meals.
If necessary, the reception can be repeated 3-4 times a year.
Individual intolerance to the components, severe renal failure, vitamin D hypervitaminosis, hypercalcemia (increased concentration of calcium in the blood), hypercalciuria (increased calcium in the urine).
|Conditions of storage|
Store in the original container out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Update PFC AO, Russia
Update PFC AO
Buy Calcium D3 Reneval chewable tablets, 60 pcs. with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.