The beneficial effect of purified Fish Oil is due to the unique composition of the natural product.
It contains a complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids belonging to the omega-3 group: eicosapentaenoic, eicosatrienoic, docosahexaenoic. In addition to PUFAs, the natural product contains vitamins A and D.
The cumulative effect of the active ingredients in the natural product contributes:
- Normal brain development in children
- Maintaining the NS and visual organs
- Inflammatory disease prevention
- Cholesterol normalization
- Limits cholesterol levelsImprove the elasticity of blood cell membranes
- Inhibit the activity of platelets, thereby reducing the likelihood of thrombosis
- Thickens the blood and normalizes its circulation.
While purified cod liver oil for internal use is not a therapeutic product, its healing effect is similar to that of a therapeutic drug.
Recommended as a dietary food supplement – an additional source of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) omega-3, including eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids.
Purified fish oil
How to take, the dosage
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day orally, after a meal with cold or slightly warm water.
Individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements.
Pregnant and lactating women: capsules weighing 1400 mg – 2-3 capsules per day, capsules weighing 700 mg – 4-6 capsules a day with meals in consultation with your doctor.
Buy Purified fish oil capsules 700 mg, 30 pcs. with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.