- Prevention and therapy of heart and vascular diseases, especially related to atherosclerosis (coronary heart disease, angina).
- Prevention and therapy of endocrine disorders.
- Allergic diseases.
- Weakening of immunity.
- Skin disorders.
- Depressive disorders.
- Prevention of toxicosis and miscarriage.
- Docosahexaenoic acid:
- Assists in improving vascular health, lowers blood cholesterol levels, slows the progression of cardiovascular disease, which is especially valuable for the elderly and middle-aged people.
- Inhibits the formation of free radicals, prevents aging and even has an active rejuvenating effect.
- Enhances the function of the brain, the transmission of impulses in the nerve fibers.
- Assists in improving vision, prevents the development of myopia.
- It has a universal and quite powerful stimulating effect on all processes responsible for the growth and development of children.
- With a long-term treatment it has a positive effect on the psychological state and mood.
- It strengthens the immune system.
Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol),
docosahexaenoic acid – 780 mg,
eicosapentaenoic acid – 80 mg.
How to take, the dosage
Adults and children over 14 years old take 3 capsules 2 times a day with meals.
The duration of treatment is 1 month.
This difficult-to-pronounce name is given to one of the most important substances necessary for maintaining human health.
This is the name of the polyunsaturated fatty acid that is part of vegetable oils and fish oil and is necessary for maintaining the excellent condition of the heart, blood vessels, skin and immunity.
For those who do not want to consume oils in excess and dislike fish oil, there is a special dietary supplement in capsules with the same name – Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
As additional active ingredients it contains eicosapentaenoic acid and fish oil concentrate. These are related compounds that enhance the action of the main component.
ORIHIRO Co.Ltd, Japan
Buy Orihiro DHA and EPA vitamin E capsules, 180 pcs. with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.