Recommended as a dietary food supplement – a source of glycyrrhizic acid, tannins and curcumin.
- Leaves of adatoda vascularis 450 mg;
- rhizome of medicinal ginger 300 mg;
- seeds of cordia forked 150 mg;
- root of long turmeric 150 mg;
- fruits of terminia belerica 100 mg;
- leaves of peppermint 6 mg;
- fruits of long pepper 300 mg;
- leaves of holy basil 250 mg;
- dried aloe barbados leaf juice 150 mg;
- fruits of cubeba pepper 50 mg.
Directions for use
Adults take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) 2 times a day with meals. The duration of intake – 7-10 days
Coughtil is made from a collection of special herbs traditionally used as an expectorant, coating, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic agent for coughs – both irritating dry and wet.
These plants have proven to be most effective, which contribute to liquefaction and easier expulsion of phlegm, restore and heal the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breast-feeding. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
|Conditions of storage|
Store at a temperature not higher than +25 C. Keep out of reach of children.
Jepak International, India
Buy Cactyl herbal syrup, 100 ml with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.