Warming gel for children from 1 year old.
- Vaseline oil;
- Colloidal silicon dioxide;
- Badger fat;
- Eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils;
- Turpentine oil;
- Lavender essential oil;
- Vanillin butyl ether;
- Fir essential oil.
How to take, the dosage
Apply to dry, clean skin on the child’s chest and rub the feet. Do not forget to wash your hands after rubbing the gel on the child.
Breathe gel for children is useful in situations where it is necessary to improve the heat exchange in the child’s body.
- Wet feet. Rub Gel into feet and put on woollen socks.
- Caught in the rain. Rub feet, put gel on chest and back, put on warm clothes (eg, wool sweater).”
- Frozen in the street or stay in a draft for a long time. Rub the child’s chest and back.
- At the first symptoms of colds. Rub the back and chest area and wear warm clothes.
Do not apply to mucous membranes.
Do not swallow the gel.
In case of contact with mucosa, rinse thoroughly with water.
What are the benefits of warming rubs for colds?
The nerves that control internal organs are connected with nerve endings on certain areas of the skin. So warming and gently irritating these areas of the skin improves blood circulation to the corresponding organs.
The warming gel for children Breathe contains badger fat, 5 essential oils and vegetable levomenthol.
When applied to the skin, these substances have a long-lasting warming and locally irritating effect.
Individual intolerance to the components.
|Conditions of storage|
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Veda LLC, Russia
Buy Breathe warming gel for children from 1 year old, 30 ml with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.