Pharmacotherapeutic group: adaptogenic agent.
ATC code: A13A
Trekresan belongs to the group of adaptogenic drugs. Trecrezan stimulates alpha and gamma interferon production, which determines the spectrum of its biological activity (immunostimulating and adaptogenic), influences the body’s immune status due to activation of cellular and humoral parts of immunity, stimulates phagocytic activity of macrophages. The exact mechanism of action of oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate is not established.
The mentioned immunological effects of the preparation, promote endurance during physical and mental exertion, decrease effect of different toxins, increase resistance of the organism to hypoxia, low and high temperatures and other unfavorable environmental factors.
According to the available data, oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate is highly bioavailable, rapidly metabolized in the liver, being excreted by the kidneys mainly as glucuronides. It does not cumulate in the body with long-term use.
Pharmacokinetics in special clinical cases
The pharmacokinetics of oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate is not significantly changed in elderly patients, children 12-18 years old, patients with renal and hepatic insufficiency.
As part of the complex therapy:
– in the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections;
– in a period of high intellectual and heavy physical activity;
– for increasing the body’s resistance to various stress influences (hypoxia, overheating, hypothermia) and adverse environmental conditions (rapid changes in climatic conditions, adaptation to changes in atmospheric pressure).
1 tablet contains:
The active ingredient:
Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trecresan) – 200 mg,
Lactose monohydrate (milk sugar) – 200 mg,
Potato starch – 92.5 mg,<
Potato stearyl fumarate – 5 mg,
Silicon dioxide colloid (aerosil) – 2.5 mg.
How to take, the dosage
– for prevention of acute respiratory viral infections in the complex therapy: adults and children over 12 years are prescribed 1 tablet (200 mg) per day after meals. All in all for 14 tablets (2800 mg total dose), the course lasts 14 days;
– for treatment of acute respiratory viral infections in complex therapy: adults and children over 12 years old are prescribed 1 tablet (600 mg) 3 times a day for the first day, 1 tablet (200 mg) for the next 7 days. All for a course of 10 tablets (total dose of 2000 mg), the course lasts 8 days;
When the complex therapy is used for adults and children over 12 years old: 3 tablets (600 mg) daily for the first day, 1 tablet (200 mg) for the next 7 days. All in all it takes 10 tablets (total dose 2000 mg), the course lasts 8 days;
– For increasing the body resistance to different stress influences (hypoxia, overheating, hypothermia) and adverse environmental influences (rapid change of climate, adaptation to atmospheric pressure changes), in the complex therapy 3 tablets (600 mg) a day for adults and children over 12 years old; 1 tablet (200 mg) for the next 7 days. A total of 10 tablets (total dose of 2000 mg) for a course of 8 days.
No undesirable interaction with other drugs has been described.
Patients with diabetes mellitus need to exercise caution when using Trecresan.
In case of acute respiratory viral infection, if you have the following signs, they usually indicate a more serious condition and require mandatory contact with a specialist – family doctor or general practitioner:
1) an increase in body temperature above 39 ° C (high fever);
2) an increase in temperature is accompanied by severe pain, shortness of breath, impaired consciousness, seizures;
3) with symptoms of acute respiratory illness, a body temperature above 38.5 °C has been noted for 3 days or more;
4) a temperature above 37.5 °C has persisted for 2 weeks or more.
As the pharmacokinetic parameters of oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate do not change significantly, there is no need to observe any specifics and limitations of the drug in children 12-18 years old, elderly patients, patients with liver and kidney function disorders, except those specified in the instructions.
It is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage.
Impact on ability to drive and operate vehicles
The use of the drug does not affect driving and engaging in potentially hazardous activities requiring increased concentration and quick psychomotor reactions.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the drug.
Children under 12 years of age (due to lack of data on efficacy and safety of use).
Hereditary lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or impaired glucose and galactose absorption.
Diabetes mellitus (see section “Special Precautions”).
In rare cases allergic reactions are possible: hypersensitivity reactions, anaphylactic shock, anaphylaxis, Quincke’s edema.
If any of the adverse reactions mentioned in the instructions worsen, or if you notice any other adverse reactions not mentioned in the instructions, tell your doctor.
Symptoms of intoxication due to drug overdose have not been reported. In case of overdose symptomatic therapy is recommended.
It is contraindicated in pregnancy and during breastfeeding (due to lack of data on efficacy and safety of use).
Trekresan, Trekresil, Not a Time to Be Sick
2 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
|Conditions of storage|
Store in the consumer package at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Store out of the reach of children.
Buy Trecresan, tablets 200 mg 20 pcs with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.