Teraflex Advance, 250 mg+100 mg+200 mg capsules 120 pcs
Tereflex Advance is a drug that stimulates the process of regeneration of cartilage tissue, with anti-inflammatory action.
Chondroitin sodium sulfate serves as an additional substrate for the formation of a healthy cartilage matrix.
Stimulates the formation of hyaluronone, the synthesis of proteoglycans and type II collagen and also protects hyaluronone from enzymatic degradation (by inhibiting the activity of hyaluronidase); maintains the viscosity of synovial fluid, stimulates cartilage repair mechanisms and inhibits the activity of those enzymes (elastase, hyaluronidase) that break down cartilage.
In the treatment of osteoarthritis, it relieves the symptoms of the disease and reduces the need for NSAIDs.
Glucosamine sulfate activates the synthesis of proteoglycans, hyaluronic acid, chondroitinic acid and other substances that make up the joint sheaths, intra-articular fluid and cartilage tissue.
Ibuprofen is a derivative of propionic acid and has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect due to non-selective blockade of COX-1 and COX-2.
Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate contained in the drug potentiate the analgesic effect of ibuprofen.
Neck pain, Rheumatoid arthritis – Osteoarthritis of large joints;
– Osteochondrosis of the spine, accompanied by moderate pain syndrome.
Glucosamine, Ibuprofen, Chondroitin sulfate
Glucosamine sulfate – 250 mg;
Chondroitin sulfate sodium – 200 mg;
Ibuprofen – 100 mg.
MCC – 30.78 mg;
Corn starch – 19.69 mg;
Pregelatinized starch – 17.47 mg;
Stearic acid – 11.59 mg;
sodium carboxymethyl starch – 10 mg;
crospovidone – 10 mg;
Magnesium stearate – 3 mg;
Silicon dioxide – 4.05 mg;
povidone – 2.382 mg.
How to take, the dosage
Ingestion with a small amount of water.
Adults: 2 caps. 3 times a day after a meal.
Duration of use without physician’s consultation should not exceed 3 weeks.
The further use of the drug should be coordinated with the physician.
During long-term treatment it is necessary to monitor peripheral blood picture and functional state of the liver and kidneys.
In case of symptoms of gastropathy, close monitoring is indicated, including esophagogastroduodenoscopy, blood tests with determination of hemoglobin, hematocrit, stool analysis for occult blood.
If simultaneous use of additional NSAIDs and analgesic agents is necessary, the physician should consider the presence of ibuprofen in the drug. If prolonged use of additional NSAIDs is necessary, the drug Teraflex without ibuprofen should be used.
If it is necessary to determine 17-ketosteroids, the drug should be discontinued 48 hours before the study.
The intake of alcohol is not recommended during treatment.
Influence on ability to drive vehicles and other machinery require increased concentration:
Patients should refrain from activities requiring increased attention, rapid mental and motor reactions.
Stronger composition – healthier joints (1). Tereflex Advans.
Tereflex is the #1 drug for the treatment of osteoarthritis and osteochondrosis (2). Teraflex Advance is a unique modern chondroprotector(3) that is manufactured in the USA according to Bayer’s high quality standards.
Unlike other drugs (4) Tereflex Advance contains the analgesic component Ibuprofen and Chondroitin with Glucosamine – substances affecting the structure of cartilage. The drug not only helps to reduce moderate pain in the joints, but also reduces inflammation.
Also Tereflex Advanwith a proven daily dose of one of the most studied active substances glucosamine and chondroitin (5), which help to restore the cartilage of the joints and improve their mobility
The combination of active ingredients in the combined product Teraflex Advance reduces the daily dose of Ibuprofen by half, while maintaining effectiveness in reducing pain (6). This reduces the likelihood of side effects that patients often experience with long-term use of pain relievers(7).
Tereflex Advance is produced in the ideal form of capsules (8), so:
– includes only the necessary active ingredients without unnecessary additional impurities;
– is easily absorbed by the body.
Tereflex Advance recommended to take two capsules three times a day after meals. In order to restore cartilage tissue in joints doctors recommend to continue treatment with switching to the drug Tereflex during 3 months.
Maintain the health of your joints with Teraflex capsules in 2 courses and your joints will thank you (9).
1. Therapyx Advance capsules additionally contain ibuprofen, which provides reliable relief of pain and stiffness already after 2 weeks of treatment as compared to standard Therapyx capsules (2 months). Povoroznyuk V.V. Effectiveness of the drug Teraflex Advans in the treatment of pain syndrome in osteoarthritis of the knee joints. Zdorov'ya Ukraine. 2007; 13.
2. According to the data of I.M.S. Health LLC, obtained from the Retail Audit of OTC drugs and dietary supplements in the Russian Federation, Teraflex is the leader in sales of drugs from groups 02G2C Drugs for joints, systemic, 02E2C Drugs for muscle pain, systemic and 02E1O Drugs for muscular pain for external use (OTC classification) for the periods September 2016 August 2017.
3. has no analogues in composition according to the GRLS database of 27.07.2018
4. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs without chondroprotective component are implied
5. Kadurina T.N, Abbakumova L.N. Principles of rehabilitation of patients with connective tissue dysplasia // The attending physician. 2010. № 4. С. Tallarida RJ, Cowan A., Raffa RB. Antinociceptive synergy, additivity, and subadditivity with combinations of oral glucosamine plus nonopioid analgesics in mice. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003 Nov;307(2):699-704.
7. Castellsague J. et al. Safety of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (SOS) Project. Individual NSAIDs and upper gastrointestinal complications: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies (the SOS project). Drug Saf. 2012 Dec 1;35(12):1127-46.
8. For combination drugs. Cole G. Evaluating Development and Production Costs: Tablets Versus Capsules. Pharmaceutical Technology Europe; Vol. 5, Pgs. 17 26 (1998).
9. Federal clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of osteoarthritis, Association of Rheumatologists of Russia, 2016, 19 pp
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the drug;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs in the anamnesis;
- erosive ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (including acute gastric ulcer disease, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- gastric and duodenal ulcers in the acute stage, Crohn’s disease, non-specific ulcerative colitis);
- aspirin asthma;
- hemophilia and other disorders of blood clotting (includingч. anticoagulation);
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- intracranial hemorrhages;
- lactation period;
- children under 12 years of age.
When using the drug Teraflex Advance nausea, abdominal pain, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, allergic reactions are possible. These reactions disappear after discontinuation of the drug.
The possibility of adverse reactions associated with the ibuprofen present in the drug should be considered. When ibuprofen preparations are used in higher doses than those contained in Teraflex Advanc, the following adverse reactions may occur.
Gastrointestinal side: NSAID gastropathy (abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, decreased appetite, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation; rarely – ulceration of gastrointestinal mucosa, which in some cases is complicated by perforation and bleeding); irritation or dryness of oral mucosa, mouth pain, ulceration of the gum mucosa, aphthous stomatitis, pancreatitis.
Hepatobiliary system disorders:hepatitis.
In the respiratory system: shortness of breath, bronchospasm.
Sensory system disorders:hearing disorders (decreased hearing, ringing or tinnitus), visual disorders (toxic optic nerve damage, blurred vision or double vision, scotoma, dry and irritated eyes, conjunctival and eyelid edema of allergic genesis).
CNS and peripheral nervous system disorders: headache, dizziness, insomnia, anxiety, nervousness and irritability, psychomotor agitation, drowsiness, depression, confusion, hallucinations; rarely – aseptic meningitis (more often in patients with autoimmune diseases).
Systemic diseases: heart failure, tachycardia, increased BP.
Relinary system disorders:acute renal failure, allergic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome (edema), polyuria, cystitis.
Allergic reactions: skin rash (usually erythematous or urticaria), skin itching, Quincke’s edema, anaphylactoid reactions, anaphylactoid shock, bronchospasm or dyspnea, fever, erythema multiforme exudative (including Stevens-John’s syndrome).Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome), eosinophilia, allergic rhinitis.
Hematopoietic organs: anemia (including hemolytic, aplastic), thrombocytopenia and thrombocytopenic purpura, agranulocytosis, leukopenia.
Laboratory findings: bleeding time may increase, serum glucose concentration may decrease, creatinine clearance may decrease; hematocrit or hemoglobin may decrease; serum creatinine concentration may increase; hepatic transaminase activity may increase.
It is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
|Conditions of storage|
In a dry, light-protected place at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Contract Pharmacal Corporation, USA
Contract Pharmacal Corporation
Buy Teraflex Advance, 250 mg+100 mg+200 mg capsules 120 pcs with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.