A liquid, ready-to-drink, high-protein, high-calorie formula for adult patients who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition
Possible uses include:
– cancer patients during treatment and rehabilitation (preoperative preparation, postoperative rehabilitation, during and between courses of chemotherapy or radiation therapy);
– patients with anorexia and associated disorders, including decreased appetite due to metabolic stress, such as trauma, burns;
– neurological diseases or conditions such as strokes, head injuries; mental retardation, physical defects; psychiatric disorders such as anorexia nervosa; age patients; senility, dementia;
– cachexia of various genesis;
p> – hepatitis; HIV;
– mechanical and physiologic gastrointestinal disorders, including maxillofacial trauma; head and neck tumors; impaired swallowing function; partial upper gastrointestinal obstruction, such as esophageal narrowing; partial or chronic gastrointestinal obstruction Metabolic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, such as pancreatitis, intestinal inflammation; enteritis caused by radiation and chemotherapy; fistulas;
– In preparation for endoscopy and other bowel examinations (colonoscopy);
Patients with high demands, such as cystic fibrosis.
Directions for use
– Cannot be the sole source of nutrition.
– Only taken orally, either through a tube or in small sips for 20-30 minutes.
– Fluid intake should be monitored to ensure adequate hydration of the body.
– 1-2 bottles per day unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor.
Dosage is based on protein and energy needs.
– A clinically meaningful effect occurs when taken for at least 3 weeks.
Duration of use is not limited.
– Highest protein content in a small volume: 18 g in 125 ml*
– High energy content: 300 kcal in 125 ml*
– Optimal amount and ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 PUFAs
– High content of vitamins B, C, E and trace elements (selenium, chromium, copper) that provide antioxidant and immunomodulating effects*.
– Can be used in type 2 diabetes. 2.4 bread units per 100 ml or 3 bread units per bottle.
– Low lactose content: 0.3 g/100 ml.
– Contains no gluten, cholesterol, dietary fiber or genetically modified ingredients.
– Disposable sterile packaging allows use in immunosuppressed patients with no risk of microbial contamination.
– Balanced in composition, easily digestible nutrition.
– 5 flavor options for dietary variety: strawberry, vanilla, peach-mango, banana, coffee.
Age less than 18 years.
Developed gastrointestinal dysfunction as a result of intestinal obstruction, perforation of the gastrointestinal tract, intestinal ischemia.
Individual intolerance to any component of the mixture.
|Conditions of storage|
Store in a dry place at a temperature of +5 to +25 ° C. Store the opened bottle closed in the refrigerator for no more than 24 hours.
Istra-Nutrizia DP JSC, Russia
Istra-Nutrizia DP JSC
Buy Nutridrink Compact Protein Banana, 125 ml 4 pcs. with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.