Mycosan, promo set 2 for the price of 1
Out of stock
(E-mail when Stock is available)
Mycosan is an antifungal agent for external use.
When applied to the affected nail, the drug forms a special film, penetrating into the deepest layers of the nail, increases the density of the nail plate, reduces its porosity and forms protection against the negative effects of any types of fungi, creating all conditions for their elimination.
Mycosan adversely affects the lipid shell of fungi, causing their further destruction. The action of the drug prevents their further growth and reproduction on the entire nail plate, restoring their natural growth.
- Fungal nail
- Fungal disease prevention
- Strengthening the nail plate
Rye enzyme filtrate
The preparation contains water,
rye enzyme filtrate,
The product includes:
- Nail ointment (comes in a 5 ml tube);
- Tip applicator;
- Disposable nail files – 10 pieces;
- Instruction – 1 piece.
- Diary and templates (optional)
The templates are for noting how the affected area changes over time, the diary is for remembering to perform the treatment.
How to take, the dosage
The preparation should only be applied externally. The consistency should be applied to the affected area of the nail after carefully removing nail polish and cleaning the nail plate. Before applying the ointment to the nail, it should be carefully cleaned with a disposable nail file, which is included in the kit. It is recommended to clean the nails with the file once a week. Due to this system of application, the drug is well suited even for the neglected form of fungus.
After thorough treatment of the nails, it is recommended to apply Mycosan to the entire surface of the damaged nail. It is recommended to do this procedure twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). The duration of treatment averages 3-5 weeks. After applying this remedy, allow the nail to dry (a couple of minutes is enough).
A separate file should be applied to each nail. For the prevention of fungus, the medicine should be applied to the nail for 1 week.
- Mycosan should only be used externally;
- Keep hands and feet dry;
- To be more effective, use each individual nail file for 1 nail;
- Here you go.Wipe your toes thoroughly after showering, especially wiping between the toes;
- Disinfect your shoes regularly;
- In case of fungus, clean and separate towels should be used;
- No nail biting under any circumstances;
- Wear only shoes that allow feet to breathe
- Wear cotton socks during treatment that will keep feet fresh
- Cut nails regularly
- If feet sweat regularly, change socks more often;
- Do not use nail polish during treatment
- When having pedicure or manicure, use only individual and disposable instruments
- In changing rooms or public showers, separate slippers must be used.
- Do not use for children under 4 years of age
- Intolerance of some components of the drug
- Use during pregnancy is undesirable.
Buy Mycosan, promo set 2 for the price of 1 with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.