Pharmacotherapeutic group: Homeopathic remedy
Ledum palustre (wild rosemary) is a shrub native to the wetter regions of Europe, Asia and America, with linear felt-like leaves with a reddish underside.
The chemical composition:
– essential oil with anti-inflammatory properties;
Key symptoms for prescribing the drug
- sensation of bruising followed by numbness;
- painful sensitivity in the plantar surface of the feet
- sensation of “burning” heat in the joints, pain in the joints
- cutaneous itching.
Main Clinical Applications
- traumatic bruising, especially around the eyes (bruise), formed by exposure to a blunt object. Ledum palustre combines with Arnica montana;
- wounds caused by stabbing objects (thorns, nails);
- insect or animal bites.
Ledum palustre is used most of the time at the same time as Apis mellifica.
- acute joint pain reduced by exposure to cold;
- chronic joint pain;
- prevention of recurrent gout attacks (as monotherapy or in combination with conventional hyperuricemia therapy).
- dry itchy dermatitis.
Ledum palustre (Ledum palustre) C5
Excipients: sucrose, lactose.
4 g – pouches with a pellet counter (1) – cardboard boxes.
How to take, the dosage
The pellets should be taken by mouth 30 minutes before a meal or 60 minutes after a meal.
Children from 0 to 3 years must first dilute the pellets by shaking them in 10-15 ml of water at room temperature and then give them to drink.
The optimal amount per oral dose is 5 pellets.
Public health advice is required to determine the dilution, number and length of dosing.
During treatment with Ledum palustre, other medications may be used.
The dosing regimen and the frequency of administration are determined by the doctor. If there is no therapeutic effect within 3 days, as well as in case of adverse reactions, consult a physician.
– Individual sensitivity to the drug;
– Lactose intolerance.
Not described to date.
No cases of overdose have been reported to date.
|Conditions of storage|
The drug should be kept out of reach of children, protected from light and moisture, away from electrical appliances at 15-25°C.
Boiron Laboratory, France
Buy Ledum palustre C5, 4 g with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.