Joint pain (arthralgia), Painful menstruation (algodysmenorrhea), Fever, Toothache, Myalgia (muscle pain), Headache, Bruises, Neuralgia, Acute respiratory infections
- .Symptomatic therapy of infectious and inflammatory diseases (colds, flu) accompanied by fever, chills, headache, pain in muscles and joints, sore throat;
- joint pain, pain syndrome of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- post-traumatic and postoperative pain syndrome;
- dental pain;
- aldysmenorrhea (painful menstruation).
pain at bruises, sprains, dislocations, fractures;
The drug is intended for symptomatic therapy, reducing pain and inflammation at the time of use, does not affect the progression of the disease.
How to take, the dosage
Orally (before or 2-3 hours after a meal), without chewing, with plenty of water.
1 tablet 3 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 3 tablets.
In concomitant use with acetylsalicylic acid ibuprofen reduces its anti-inflammatory and antiaggregative effects (increased incidence of acute coronary failure in patients receiving low-dose acetylsalicylic acid as an antiaggregative agent after starting ibuprofen administration is possible).
Combination with ethanol, GCS, corticotropin increases the risk of gastrointestinal erosive ulcers.
Ibuprofen increases the effect of direct (heparin) and indirect (coumarin and indandion derivatives) anticoagulants, thrombolytic agents (alteplase, anistreplase, streptokinase, urokinase), antiaggregants, colchicine – the risk of hemorrhagic complications increases.
Accelerates the hypoglycemic effect of insulin and oral hypoglycemic drugs.
Allows the effects of hypotensive drugs and diuretics (due to inhibition of renal PG synthesis).
increases blood concentrations of digoxin, lithium drugs and methotrexate.
Caffeine increases the analgesic effects of ibuprofen.
Cyclosporine and gold drugs increase nephrotoxicity.
Cefamandol, cefoperazone, cefotetan, valproic acid, plikamycin increase the incidence of hypoprothrombinemia.
Antacids and colestyramine decrease absorption of the drug.
Myelotoxic drugs contribute to the hematotoxicity of the drug.
It is recommended to take the drug in the shortest possible course and in the lowest effective dose necessary to eliminate symptoms.
- Excessive individual sensitivity to the components of the drug (including other NSAIDs).
- Gastrointestinal erosive diseases (including gastric and duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis) or ulcer bleeding in the active phase or in the history (two or more confirmed episodes of peptic ulcer disease or ulcer bleeding).
- Cerebrovascular or other bleeding.
- Hemophilia or other blood clotting disorders (including hypocoagulation), hemorrhagic diathesis, intracranial hemorrhage.
- Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance (CK) less than 30 ml/min).
- Complete or incomplete combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent polyposis of the nose and sinuses, and intolerance of acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs (including history).
- Severe heart failure (NYHA class IV).
- Decompensated heart failure.
- Optic nerve damage.
- Genetic absence of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
- Diseases of the blood system.
- Period after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Progressive renal disease.
- Severe hepatic failure or active liver disease.
- Confirmed hyperkalemia.
- Pregnancy (third trimester).
- Childhood under 18 years of age.
- Ischemic heart disease, chronic heart failure, peripheral artery disease, arterial hypertension, blood diseases of unclear etiology (leukopenia and anemia), cerebrovascular disease, dislipidemia / hyperlipidemia.
- Anamnesis of a single episode of gastric or duodenal ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding, Helicobacter pylori infection, gastritis, enteritis, colitis, ulcerative colitis in the anamnesis.
- Viral hepatitis, mild to moderate hepatic insufficiency, benign hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert, Dubin-Johnson, and Rotor syndrome), cirrhosis with portal hypertension.
- Renal failure, including dehydration (CK less than 30-60 ml/min), nephrotic syndrome.
- Bronchial asthma or allergic diseases in acute stage or in anamnesis – possible development of bronchospasm.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective tissue disease (Sharp syndrome) – increased risk of aseptic meningitis.
- Chickenpox, severe somatic diseases, diabetes.
- . Concomitant use of other NSAIDs, oral glucocorticosteroids (including prednisolone), anticoagulants (including warfarin), antiplatelet agents (including acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (including citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline).
- Elderly age, smoking, alcoholism.
- Pregnancy I-II trimester, breastfeeding period.
Symptoms: gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, epigastric pain), increased PV, bleeding after 12-48 hours, lethargy, drowsiness, depression, headache, tinnitus, impaired consciousness, heart rhythm disturbances, BP decrease, hepato- and nephrotoxicity symptoms, seizures, possible hepatonecrosis development.
If overdose is suspected, seek medical attention immediately.
Treatment: gastric lavage during the first 4 hours; alkaline drinking, forced diuresis; administration of activated charcoal, administration of SH-group donators and precursor of glutathione synthesis – methionine – 8-9 hours after overdose and N-acetylcysteine orally or v/v 12 hours later, antacids; hemodialysis; symptomatic therapy. The need for additional therapeutic measures (further methionine administration, intravenous N-acetylcysteine) is determined depending on the concentration of paracetamol in blood, as well as on the time elapsed after its administration.
In I and II trimester of pregnancy the use of the drug Ibuklin® is possible only by prescription in cases when the potential benefit exceeds the possible risk to the mother and the potential risk to the fetus. Administration of the drug in the III trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
Brustan, Ibuklin Junior, Next, Nurofen Intensive, Brufica Plus, Lekofen Combo, Nuralgon film coated tablets. 400 mg+325 mg, 10 pieces, All forms Ibuklin Express
|Conditions of storage|
At a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Dr. Reddy's, India
Buy Ibuklin, 400 mg+325 mg 10 pcs with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.