Frautest Express Pregnancy Test, 1 pc
The FRAUTEST Express pregnancy test is a reagent-impregnated strip on a plastic substrate, which is immersed in a container of urine for 5 – 10 seconds. The test result is visible in 3 – 5 minutes.
Directions for use
FRAUTEST Pregnancy Tests can be performed 2 days before the expected date of menstruation and guarantee accurate and fast results because they are ultra-sensitive (15 mEU/ml). The reliability is over 99%.
The test can be performed at any time of the day, starting from the first day of menstrual delay. However, the concentration of hCG in the morning urine is the highest, so in the early stages of delay, it is recommended to test in the morning. Excessive fluid intake and diuretics should be avoided before the test.
Pop open your individual packet and remove the Frautest test strip by holding the dyed end.
Immerse the test strip vertically in a container of urine up to the mark indicated by the arrows, for 10 seconds.
Put the test strip Frautest on a horizontal dry surface
After 3-5 minutes assess the result, but no later than 10 minutes. The result after 10 minutes should NOT be taken into consideration.
Warning: Even a very faint second line will be considered a pregnancy.
The test can give you 3 results:
Negative. NO PREGNANCY.
One line is visible in the control zone. If this indication appeared within 10 minutes, the test was performed correctly, no pregnancy.
Positive. Pregnancy IS.
Two lines can be seen within 5 to 10 minutes. Even a weak test strip indicates a positive result.
If you cannot see a single line, then the test was not performed correctly (for example: there was not enough urine on the test, or when testing the test was held horizontally), or there is a problem with the test system itself (this is what the tests have a reference line).
False-positive and false-negative results are possible when testing.
False-positive (no pregnancy but the test is positive). Possible causes:
- Taking HCG-containing fertility drugs (pregnyl, prophase) at the time of the test or if the time at the end of treatment is less than 10 days.
- The presence of tumors (uterine chorionepithelioma or bubble gland).
- Incomplete removal of fetal tissue after a previous abortion.
False-negative (pregnancy is present but the test is negative). Possible causes:
- Test performed before the due date (especially this result can be seen in women with an irregular menstrual cycle).
- Kidney and cardiovascular pathology, which prevents the release of hCG with urine in normal concentration.
- High intake of fluids or diuretics before testing.
Time of testing
Testing can be done at any time of day. However, the concentration of hCG in the morning urine is highest, so in the early stages of delay, it is recommended to test in the morning. Excessive fluid intake and diuretics should be avoided before the test.
- The result is valid for 10 minutes, any changes after that time should be disregarded.
- Don’t forget to see your doctor soon if you find you are pregnant.
- If your period is late and you have two negative tests, see your doctor
Buy Frautest Express Pregnancy Test, 1 pc with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.