Deep Relief reduces pain and inflammation, is effective for joint pain on movement and at rest, reduces morning joint stiffness.
Deep Relief is a combined preparation for external use; it contains ibuprofen and levomenthol.
Levomenthol (menthol) has a local irritating effect, which causes fast analgesic effect of the product.
Ibuprofen is an NSAID which has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative effect in the symptomatic treatment of joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles when applied topically.
Neck pain, Back pain, Lumbago, Radiculitis, Sciatica, Joint pain (arthralgia), Myalgia (muscle pain), Bruises, Osteochondrosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis
– Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (incl.Including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome, radiculitis, lumbago, sciatica.)
– Rheumatic soft tissue diseases (including tendovaginitis, bursitis, periarticular tissue lesions).
– Post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues and joints (including due to sprains, strains and contusions).
– Back and lower back pain.
ibuprofen 50 mg,
levomenthol 30 mg;
denatured 96% ethanol,
p> propylene glycol,
How to take, the dosage
The drug is used topically.
Adults and children over 14 years of age apply a small amount of gel (3-5 cm) up to 4 times a day with a thin layer on the skin over the inflammation and gently rub it in.
Wash hands after application of Deep Relief if they are not the subject of treatment.
The duration of use of the drug without a doctor’s consultation is not more than 10 days.
Dip Relief may increase the effect of drugs that cause photosensitization.
Patients with kidney disease should consult a doctor before using the drug.
The gel should be applied to intact skin, avoiding contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wound surfaces. After application, do not apply an occlusive (airtight) dressing.
In prolonged use of the drug in high doses, there is a risk of side effects.
With caution use the drug in acute hepatic porphyria, severe liver function disorders.
Use the drug with caution in severe renal dysfunction.
– Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or other components of the drug.
– Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
– Childhood under 14 years.
– Bronchial asthma, provoked by taking acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs.
– Violation of the integrity of the skin.
The drug should be used with caution in exacerbation of hepatic porphyria, gastrointestinal erosive ulcers, severe liver and kidney function disorders, chronic heart failure, bronchial asthma, elderly patients.
Next, Next Activegel
|Conditions of storage|
At a temperature not exceeding 25 °C
Mentholatum Company Limited, United Kingdom
gel for external use
Mentholatum Company Limited
Buy Deep Relief Gel 100 g with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.