Asparmak is an additional source of potassium, magnesium, asparagic acid and vitamin B6, which have multidirectional effects on the body – in particular on the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Lower levels of magnesium in the blood leads to changes in heart rate and vascular tone, which in turn can lead to higher blood pressure. Magnesium helps to relax the blood vessels and thus lower blood pressure. Magnesium helps aspirin act, which prevents the formation of blood clots. One of the main tasks of magnesium is to protect the nervous system from various stresses. It inhibits excessive excitation of nerve cells in the brain and helps eliminate irritability and anxiety, reduces the sensitivity of the body to external influences. This macronutrient improves concentration and sleep quality. Excessive sodium in the diet of modern man (table salt and other types of salt) leads to a deficit of potassium on the one hand and an increase in sodium on the other. For this reason the amount of circulating fluid in the body may increase and develop high blood pressure.
Asparagic acid is an amino acid that is part of the proteins. In its free form it:
- participates in the production of pyrimidine bases, the structural elements of DNA and RNA, through whose metabolic processes proteins are synthesized for the growth and vitality of cardiac (cardiomyocytes) and nervous tissue (neurons) cells;
- participates in the production of the main energy source for cardiomyocytes and neurons – adenosine triphosphoric acid (ATP), ensuring the proper functioning of the heart;
- provides a protective effect on the central nervous system by reducing the amount of toxic ammonia
- provides an adaptive effect by increasing the amount of glucose and glycogen to ensure the energy reserve of cells, as well as increasing resistance to oxygen deficiency and other external influences.
As a carrier of potassium and magnesium ions across cell membranes, aspartic acid provides greater bioavailability.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) contributes to the full absorption and retention of magnesium in the cell and normalization of the nervous system. It is involved in the metabolism of proteins in nervous tissue and has antioxidant properties.
As a source of asparagic acid, an additional source of vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Microcrystalline cellulose (carrier), potassium aspartate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), tablet glaze: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (thickener), polyethylene glycol (stabilizer), titanium dioxide (color).
Directions for use
Adults take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals. The duration of intake of 1 month. If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Consultation with a physician is recommended before use.
|Conditions of storage|
Protected from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Buy Asparmac tablets, 60 pcs. with delivery to USA, UK, Europe and over 120 other countries.